Monday, July 10, 2006

Nudist Tango Colony

Okay, so I’m guilty. Yes, your honor, that is what I have been creating during my two month blogsence. It’s really a great community and the first one of its kind in the KC metro area. Nice dream, no? While there isn’t any colony of this kind here, which is a real shame, I have been taking some tango classes and even signed up for a 2 hour discussion with clothed nudists on the basics of nudism. Kansas City has a great program of summer classes that are slightly off the beaten path. While I was interested to take Nature 101, mainly to see if there were any other people there I knew, something else came up and I wasn’t able to actually attend. The idea of a nudist colony has its own allure, but what does a clothed nudist talk about for two hours to other on-the-fence nudists? I wanted to know. Unfortunately none of my friends were as excited about this educational opportunity as I was, and thus I have no resource to get my answer. Alas, such a travesty! Guess I’ll have to wait until next year. Tango was fun, but I don’t know if I’m quite ready to embrace partner dancing. Something to work up to, I guess. I’m progressing, though, as the first class my back was totally clenched up due to the variety of intruders that were in MY two feet of space. Over time, a part of the steel rod that was lodged in my back disappeared and with more practice I think it will eventually vanish all together. But for now, I will stick to free lance belly dancing where I lead and my body follows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home